The Rural Enterprise Assistance Project (REAP) is a program of the Center for Rural Affairs focusing on small business development. REAP consists of four elements including: networking, business management training, credit (micro-loans) and technical assistance.
REAP staff are available for one-on-one technical assistance with business owners or managers. Businesses may be existing or startup businesses of all types. Types of assistance is as follows:
- Business planning assistance and trouble shooting consultations.
- Cash flow and budget assistance.
- Loan packaging assistance.
- Direct Lending – Participants are eligible for loans up to $50,000.
- Quick GROW Loans – GROW Nebraska members are eligible for loans up to $5,000.
Applications can be completed online. To complete an application or get more information on REAP, click here